BRING YOUR EVENT HOME TO MASON CITY!
Are you a member of a community organization or association, and want to help your fellow members find their convention, tournament and / or special event needs in North Iowa? If so, you could bring your next event home to Mason City!
Bringing your event home to Mason City may be as simple as inviting the organization or association that you are a member to Mason City, or perhaps there is a bid process… Visit Mason City would be delighted to explore the possibilities with you. Give us a call at 641.422.1663 or 800.423.5724 and let us know how we can help -or CLICK HERE to submit your request for information.
When you make the commitment to host a future convention, conference, exhibition, tournament or special event, you can expect to receive many benefits:
- Civic Pride – Help showcase the community and area you proudly call home.
- Increased Exposure – Increase awareness of your organization’s cause, hobby or profession locally through increased media coverage of your event.
- Economic Impact – Help our local and area economy grow by bringing your convention to Mason City and North Iowa.
- Convenience – Save time and money since you won’t have the hassle of traveling out of town plus, everyone saves money since meeting costs are very affordable in Mason City.
- Leadership – Unveil the potential of your volunteers as they team up to host the convention.
- Challenge – Is your group up to it? Learn to develop leaders by getting people involved in the challenge.
- Showcase – Highlight your local and area facilities, or your latest achievements, and have some fun while you impress your organization’s colleagues, state and national leaders.
- Fundraising – Raise money to help fund your organizations or favorite charities.
- Prestige – Earn the respect of your peers and national leadership by hosting a first-class event that demonstrates your organization’s abilities.
- Satisfaction – Know that your personal efforts really make a difference! Bring it home…Bring it to Mason City!
Visit Mason City’s full-service staff is here to serve you! We realize that coordinating an event of this size can be an overwhelming task. That is where the partnership with Visit Mason City is invaluable! We can help by providing the necessary information you need plus, if Mason City is fortunate to have the opportunity to be the host community for your event — we can assist you in planning the event.
Whether you need assistance with selecting a location for off site events, securing lodging rates, obtaining the latest information regarding hotel availability, looking for tour options for the area or if you need a formal proposal to present to members, we are ready, willing and able. Plus, you can receive FREE money… Visit Mason City has a program which provides financial assistance to help you attract delegates to your event. Visit Mason City exists to ensure your success!
Learn about the services offered by Visit Mason City. The services listed will give you a general guide of how we can help. If you have a specific need, please let us know, we would love to lend a hand in finding a solution.
Visit Mason City has several volunteers that can help with registration, and provide assistance at an information table during your event. We can also provide contacts within the community that work with groups to provide volunteer assistance.
In Mason City you will find big-city options in facilities and entertainment blended with affordable prices. Our community would be proud to cater your event and offer first class service. This exciting city offers exceptional meeting facilities including:
- Several full-service conference facilities perfect for the small to medium sized convention, up to 450 attendees.
- Newly renovated auditorium facility with seating capacity for over 1,100 individuals, excellent for those larger meetings.
- Events center featuring a campus of buildings with a combined total indoor meeting / exhibit space of over 73,000 sq. ft. Plus, grandstand seating for over 4,500 people and an abundance of green space ideal for exhibits /special events.
- Numerous limited-service meeting facilities available including Cultural/Historical Facilities, Service Club Facilities, and Restaurants great for small to mid-sized meetings.
- From gymnasiums to field space, an abundance of sporting facilities are also available.
Plus, the area also offers nearly 600 hotel rooms in Mason City and an additional 475 rooms in Clear Lake to accommodate a variety of events. Learn more about the lodging facilities.
Did you know that visitors generate over $186.78 million in Cerro Gordo County in 2013? Did you know those same people help keep over 1,500 people employed in the county? Why…. because the area has so much to offer!
There is an outstanding selection of meeting, convention, and sports facilities in the area. The area also offers nearly 600 hotel rooms in Mason City and an additional 475 rooms in Clear Lake to accommodate a variety of events. And if you’re interested in something a little different for your next meeting or gathering, our attractions, historic sites, museums, and events serve as wonderful meeting venues. For instance, interested in having an event in a picturesque indoor 1912 streetscape encircled by replica motion picture set designs? How about a reception surrounded by amazing artwork, scenic trails, a captivating view of a golf course’s lush greens or aboard a vintage paddlewheel vessel? These venues and experiences are just a few examples of what is available in Mason City and North Iowa!
Want tours as a part of your event? No problem, several tour options are available. How about golf? We are pleased to offer two 18-hole golf courses! From award winning attractions to evening entertainment, choices abound in the area. In addition, the community is home to over 100 restaurants that cater to every palate and pocketbook. Plus, several malls, an abundance of craft and specialty stores are available to satisfy any preference.
All these opportunities and more can be found in Mason City and the best part is that they are all within 5 to 10 minutes from each other with hassle free parking and exceptional customer service.