5th Annual – Clear Lake Jaycees Anything Goes Poker Run!
We call it the Anything Goes Poker Run because literally, anything goes! If you like to boat, bike, ride a bus, drive a car, ride a motorcycle, or heck even run, this is the poker run for you!
All of our stops are located at various locations around Clear Lake and Ventura and are intended to be accessible by nearly any form of transportation. It’s a great way to get out and experience Clear Lake on a Saturday in August! Best part, all of the proceeds benefit local non-profit organizations. This year’s proceeds will be donated to Lime Creek Nature Center and to the Everybody Plays Playground.
Prizes are awarded to the top 3 poker hands and there will be raffle ticket prizes earned by participating in our scavenger hunt. You don’t want to miss this awesome event!
Here’s how to play:
- Register between 10:30-11am at The Landing or online via Eventbrite
2.Pay $25/hand ($20 Early Bird) and receive a card to get stamped
3. Start your journey after registering
4. Make a stop at each of our sponsoring locations & get your card stamped. Cards dealt based on number of stops made (5 stops = 5 cards, +1 card for every 2 stops after the first 5. Max cards dealt = 8). Play our bonus scavenger hunt for a chance to win more prizes
6. Return to The Landing by 6pm to have cards dealt
7. Best 5-card hand wins the Anything Goes Poker Run