3700 4th Street SW
The Exchange Club of Mason City, in partnership with the City of Mason City, City of Clear Lake, and Cerro Gordo County, will present their annual fireworks show on Friday, July 3rd at the North Iowa Events Center. Gates open at 7pm. Enter at the Main Gate (Hwy. 122) or east entrance (by Mills Fleet Farm). Fireworks will begins around 10pm.
A few reminders:
- Grandstand seating will be closed.
- Vehicle parking is limited to available space. Vehicles will be distanced to allow for lawn chairs.
- Attendees are encouraged to wear a mask, practice physical distancing, and use good hygiene.
- There will be no concessions or food stands. Bathrooms will be available.
- Fireworks may also be viewed in the areas surrounding the fairgrounds.
Donations for fireworks may be sent to:
Exchange Club of Mason City
PO Box 1094
Mason City, IA 50401.